Wednesday, May 19, 2010

March 7th, Part 2

I didn’t really know what to expect with Dreams and Fantasmic!, because I purposely hadn’t allowed myself to watch them on the internet before I got to see the real thing. I’m so glad that I didn’t too!

I loved the fireworks!!! They were great! I couldn’t believe how much trouble they go to! Tinkerbell was all set to fly down from the Matterhorn, but must have gotten stuck, so they turned the spot light off her, and somehow pulled her back to the mountain. I’m actually watching video footage of the show as I’m typing, it’s so great!

(NB: The photos without dates are screen shots from my video camera.)











We then somehow made our way over and watched Fantasmic! This is also a great show, but not quite as good as the fireworks were. I really liked the whole Dragon thing and the flames, but the hyper coloured monkeys dancing at the beginning was really good too, I just really enjoyed the beat to the music that was playing.











We were standing over to the right, behind one of the lights. It was a really good uninterrupted view, but I got sick of standing pretty quickly.

As much as I would have liked to have hung around after the show, because I knew the park was open until 12am, I was marched home. Apparently still too sick.

So, once again found myself back in the hotel, eating left overs, and watching the Disney Channel.

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | free samples without surveys