Monday, December 13, 2010

Tenuous Travel Related Post

Ok, so this isn’t really travel related, but I really want to post a review about this company, without having to sign up to any review sites to do so – I get enough junk mail as it is thankyou!

I recently purchased my wedding dress, online through www.perfectbridal.com. It arrived yesterday and I couldn’t be happier. It’s a genuine Maggie Sottero dress, which came with an authenticity certificate, and by ordering it online through this company I got it for less then half the price I would have paid by buying it locally.

I dealt with both Cherie and Denida, and both ladies were prompt with replying to most of my emails, and helped me out every step of the way.

The only downside – and it’s very minimal, is that I requested a swatch, and even though it’s written on the invoice, it didn’t come with the dress. (I wasn’t charged for it, so I’m not overly concerned, but a swatch would be extremely handy… I wouldn’t have asked for it otherwise.)

I know there are many brides out there, who are concerned about buying their dress online, and I don’t blame them, you seem to hear many horror stories about all the things that can go wrong, but everything went perfectly with this purchase, and I’d do it again!

I’d like to thank everyone at Perfect Bridal, it’s been quite a hassle free experience!

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | free samples without surveys